Dear Members and Customers;
The following principles shall apply to the collection, storage, transfer or processing of your personal data by Levinson Deri San. Tic. A.Ş. (“Epidotte” or “we/us"):
How do we collect your personal data?
- Personal Data Provided to us Directly by you
• Your basic personal information such as your name, TR Personal ID Number, address, e-mail address and date of birth;
• Your shopping history;
• Your payment details;
• Your marketing and communication preferences.
Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data is used specifically to:
• Communicate with our customers regarding the conditions, current status and updates of contracts concluded under the Consumer Protection Law and the Regulations on Distance Sales Contracts, and provide them with necessary information;
• Perform the obligations undertaken in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law and the Regulations on Distance Sales Contracts;
• Direct our customers to the product that may be of interest to them, by taking into account their shopping experiences and giving them information about campaigns;
• Increase customer satisfaction, get to know our customers who are doing shopping on websites and/or mobile applications and use this information for analysing our customer profile, for marketing and advertising activities and conduct surveys in electronic and/or physical environment through contracted suppliers;
• Give suggestions to our customers through our contracted suppliers and business partners and inform our customers about our services;
• Evaluate customer complaints and suggestions related to our services; and
• Meet our obligations and exercise our rights under the current laws and regulations.
You will be more clearly informed about the purposes of collecting and processing of your personal data if the law requires us to do so.
To Whom and How do we Transfer your Personal Data?
We may transfer any part of the personal data we collect to our business partners or collect your personal data therefrom for the campaigns we organise with your consent, in accordance with the law. Epidotte may disclose your personal data to third parties for determining their products and services that may be of interest to you in accordance with your preferences for such third parties' direct marketing purposes.
Your personal data may be used for research and statistical purposes such as analysing your website and mobile applications traffic data, preferences and interests.
We may use your personal data in order to prevent crime and fraud and to control and/or to ensure Epidotte's compliance with the law, without any obligation of sending a notice to you or obtaining your express consent.
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
• Request from competent authorities;
• For the safety of our employees, the public and Epidotte;
• For fulfilling legal proceedings, judicial orders or legal and/or regulatory procedures;
• As part of a merger, sale of assets or similar transactions.
We may disclose your personal data to third party service providers that provides us with services such as support for the management and storage of information systems, data analysis, etc.
However, unless you opt out to receive direct marketing messages, we may transfer your personal data to third parties which help us for market research and marketing campaigns.
Commercial Electronic Messages
We may send you updates and offers for the products and campaigns of Epidotte and other brands thereof through direct marketing methods (e.g. phone, e-mail, SMS, social networks and mail) if you have opted to receive them.
Accordingly, we may use your other personal data which have been provided to us for determining our products, services and their prices, making them more suitable to your requests, gathering them and offering discount that may be of interest to you.
Whenever you are contacted through e-mail, message or other direct marketing means, you will have a choice of "opt-out". Further, you can contact us at any time to change your choice on marketing.
Pursuant to the Law no. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, records of the withdrawal of the approval will be retained for 1 year from the date of withdrawal, whereas the contents of commercial messages and any other related record will be retained 3 years for submitting to the relevant ministry, if required. Upon the expiration of these periods, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymised by Epidotte or upon your request
Use of Third Party Cookies in Advertising and Retargeting
When you visit our website, your personal data is processed through "cookies" and "beacons" or similar technologies to improve your online experience by remembering you.
Epidotte brand (Epidotte) uses session cookies and permanent cookies in their mobile applications. The session ID cookie disappears when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains in your hard disk for a long time. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions in your browser's "help" file or by visiting "www.allaboutcookies.org" or "www.youronlinechoices.eu". If you reject persistent cookies or session cookies, you may continue to use the website and mobile application, but you may not have access to the full functionality of the website and the mobile application, or your access may be limited.
Where any product/service is purchased as a result of the communication with the member, and information, promotions and advertisements provided to her/him, this purchase will also be subject to the Distance Sales Contract to be made as per the law. The terms and conditions of the Distance Sales Contract shall apply to both parties. When you purchase something from our site, the provisions of the preliminary order information-distance sales contract that will display at each transaction will be valid.
When you visit our Web site, we may record your personal data such as hardware and software used, your whereabouts, when and how you access our web site. These personal data are used to present products that may be of interest to you, improve customer experience, set prices and/or inform you of campaigns.
If you have opted to receive direct marketing messages from us by email, we may also use technologies such as pixel tags or links to determine your level of interest in direct marketing materials.
When you visit our Web site, we automatically register the IP address of your computer.
When you register for a membership of our website or do shopping without becoming a member, you can suspend or cancel your membership or register for a membership again.
Protection of Your Personal Data
Epidotte receives your personal data using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) generally recognised by websites and discloses such data in the same security layer with your prior consent. All legal measures are taken when your personal data is transferred to third parties with your prior consent. Epidotte shall not be liable for the data protection policies of the third parties which received the personal data and any violation that occurs when the personal data is in the possession of a third party.
Access to, Editing and Deleting Your Personal Data
It is important to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. So, please let us know any change in your personal data. You can edit your personal data in your profile using the "My Account" section in the website.
However, according to the Law no. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data and associated regulations, as the personal data holders, you are entitled to:
• learn whether your personal data is processed,
• request information if your personal data has been processed,
• learn the purpose of processing and whether the data is used in accordance with that purpose, and the recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed at home or abroad,
• request the correction of any inaccurately or incompletely processed personal data,
• request the erasure or destruction of your personal data if the reasons justifying the processing of your personal data have disappeared,
• object to any result against you due to the analysis of the processed personal data exclusively by automatic systems, and
• claim compensation for damage you suffer as a result of any unlawful processing of your personal data.
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact address: ..................
Phone number: 0212 257 54 87